- GENERAL PROVISIONS
Betonfabriek de Bonte (hereinafter referred to as “De Bonte”) respects the privacy of its users (hereinafter referred to as the “Users”).
De Bonte processes personal data provided to it in conformity with applicable legislation, and in particular Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
- PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The Website can be accessed without providing any personal data, such as name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
The User may be required to send certain personal data as part of the Service. The data controller in such cases shall be:
Betonfabriek De Bonte nv
Questions or requests concerning the processing of these data may be sent to: email@example.com
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
If the User completes the newsletter opt-in form on the Website and uses the Service, he/she thereby permits De Bonte to record and store these personal data, especially for the purposes mentioned in Clause 4. The personal data in question are the following:
- identification data such as first and last name and e-mail address;
- communication between the user and De Bonte;
The User also authorises De Bonte to process the following information:
The Website may use “cookies” to facilitate navigation on the Website and to optimise technical management. These “cookies” record the following, namely:
- the browsing preferences of the user;
- the date and time of access to the site and other traffic data;
- the pages visited;
When the User visits the Website, the servers consulted automatically record certain data, such as:
- the type of domain the User uses to connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to the User (if connected);
- the date and time of access to the Website and other traffic data;
- location or other data related to the communication;
- the pages visited;
- the type of browser used;
- the platform and/or operating system used;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the site.
The cookies and consulted servers do not collect personal particulars that identify the user. This information is retained only for statistical and site improvement purposes.
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The Website collects, stores and uses the data of its Users for the following purposes:
- to conclude, implement and perform the contractual relationship with the User;
- to analyse, modify and improve the Website contents;
- to enable the User to receive messages;
- to facilitate the delivery and use of the site
- to personalise the User’s experience on the site;
- to respond to requests for information;
- for all marketing campaigns and promotions proposed by De Bonte for consenting Users;
- to inform them about the evolutions of the Website and its functionalities;
- for any other purpose expressly agreed to by the User.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Users have the following rights under the personal data processing regulations:
- Right to information concerning the purposes of processing (see above) and concerning the data controller.
- Right to access and verify data: the User may access the personal data processed by De Bonte or verify whether it has been included in De Bonte’s database.
- Right to object: the User may at any time mail De Bonte an objection to the use of his/her data by De Bonte and its active partners (…).
- Right to delete and/or modify: the User may at any time request De Bonte to rectify or to delete his/her personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: the User may also request De Bonte to restrict the processing if he/she has objected thereto, or if he/she contests the accuracy of the data or in case of unlawful personal data processing.
Data portability: The User is entitled to receive personal data processed by De Bonte and to request that the same may be transferred to another data controller.
The User may at any time request access to his/her personal data in order to verify and transfer the same, and in certain cases as mentioned above, to rectify the same and restrict the handling thereof. The User may also request De Bonte to rectify, or wherever appropriate, to delete all his/her personal data from De Bonte’s database – except for data which De Bonte is, under legal obligation, to retain – and object to their use and, wherever appropriate, to request the restriction thereof.
Users may exercise their rights by sending the data controller a written request accompanied by a copy of their identity card or passport:
- by e-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post, to: Betonfabriek De Bonte nv, Sint-Annastraat 55, 9250 Waasmunster
De Bonte shall take the necessary steps to process each request as soon as possible but in any case within one month of receipt of the request. This period may if required be extended by two months taking into account the complexity and the number of requests.
- DATA RETENTION PERIODS
De Bonte will retain the personal data of its Users for the period required to achieve the objectives pursued (see Clause 4).
De Bonte may also continue to retain personal data relating to non-subscribed Users, including any correspondence conducted with it or requests made to it, in order to enable it to reply to questions or complaints that may be received by it after the order has been placed, and furthermore, in order to comply with all applicable laws, particularly taxation laws.
- COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
The User may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority at the following address if in his/her opinion, a violation of his/her rights has been committed:
Data Protection Authority
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
In addition, De Bonte has also taken appropriate measures to ensure that, as far as possible, the servers containing the processed personal data prevent the following:
- unauthorised access to or alteration of this data;
- the improper use or disclosure of such data;
- the illegal destruction or unintentional loss of this data.
De Bonte’s employees with access to such data are bound under a strict confidentiality obligation. De Bonte cannot however be held responsible for third-party misuse of such data notwithstanding the security measures taken.
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
De Bonte may forward the personal data of the Users to third parties insofar as the same is required to ensure the performance of the contract. Such third parties shall not forward this information to other third parties, except in one of the two situations:
- in cases where third parties communicate such information to their suppliers or subcontractors to the extent required to ensure performance of the contract;
- in cases where third parties are under obligation to do so under regulations that require them to disclose certain information or documents to the competent authorities as part of the fight against money laundering, as well as disclosures, in general, to a competent public authority.
The disclosure of this information to the aforementioned persons shall always be limited to whatever is strictly necessary or required under applicable law.
- DIRECT MARKETING
Personal data will not be used for direct marketing purposes for items or services other than those for which the User has already subscribed, unless the User has previously explicitly consented by ticking the checkboxes (“opt-in”).
Users who have consented to the use of this information for direct marketing purposes, reserve the right to object to such use at any time, on request and free of charge. The User only has to forward his/her request to the following address: email@example.com
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
The User and De Bonte undertake to attempt to resolve all disputes through mutual agreement, before opting for judicial settlement thereof. Wherever appropriate, the parties shall first resort to mediation, arbitration or any other alternative method of dispute resolution.